sound:check Xpo Policies
- All sound:check Xpoattendees must be properly registered, you can make your register at soundcheckexpo.com.mx .
- All sound:check Xpo attendees must provide a badge to gain entry to the trade show floor.
- All fees processed in the sysem are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Underage attendees must be accompanied at all times by their parent/legal guardian and are only permitted on the show floor during show hours. Baby strollers and/or joggers are not permitted on the show floor.
- Pre-registration is open until April 25, 2017
- Set badge allotment applies to all attendees (visitors, exhibitors, all access, distributors, V.I.P or Media)
- Badges are valid the three days of the event.
- Badges are the property of sound:check Xpoand should not to be transferable, duplicated and/or re-sold. If sound:check Xpo is made aware that your company or an individual within your company is participating in selling badges, your company’s badge allotment and future show participation could be jeopardized.
- It´s necessary complete properly the register to gain your badge, the one you should pick on-site registration, located at CIEC-WTC Mezzannine, by using a printed or mobile device confirmation barcode
- Attendees (students or professionals) should show a corresponding photo ID, the payment receipt, (printed or in a mobile device) to gain their own badge. All the exhibitors should register all their staff members, distributors and guests at the portal designed for this specific task.
- Only badges are the ones will give you access. Must be shown in all the entrances of the expo and should be carried at the show floor.
- A $150 Mexican pesos badge reprint fee applies on all show days. Limit 1 reprint per person, subject to sound:check Xpoapproval
- Badge additions and/or changes take place at on-site registration, located at CIEC-WTC Mezzannine. Available to exhibitors only. The guests of members may not change or add badges.
- Adherence to the following guidelines is required for all non-exhibiting attendees and any violation may result in prohibiting admission to the show for the remaining days, as well as future sound:check Xpo editions.
- Product samples, catalogs, flyers, brochures, product drawings, photos, videos, computer presentations or any other representation of items or services for sale, for the purpose of displaying, showing or selling to a show buyer or exhibitor is strictly prohibited. The above is subject to confiscation if caught by sound:check Xpo staffor security.
- Without the corresponding badge, non-exhibiting attendees should not have access. (show room, demo rooms AES V.I.P., masterclasses, AES or LDI conferences).
Press and show Floor Photography/Video Policy
- All clearance for media access should be previously requested at email@example.com
- Only media who receive clearance, could take photos/videos during the event. Exhibitors only can photograph/video their own booth and/or product.
- Only media who receive clearance, could use the name, logo, or any other material for any publication before, during and after the expo according the policies stablished of the sound:check Xpo commite .
- All clearance members media, should carry their own badge.
Badges are the property of sound:check Xpo and should not to be transferable, duplicated and/or re-sold.
Drone Policy Statement
- For security reasons, the use of drones, hoverboards and/or similar devices are strictly prohibited on sound:check Xpo.
- Corresponding photo ID is required to gain entry to the show
- Baby strollers and/or joggers, animals, weapons or sharp artifacts are not allowed on the show floor. No exceptions.
- Attendees are not allowed to bring personally owned instruments onto sound:check Xpo floor. Only exhibitors may bring music product on and off the show floor.
- For higher comfort, we will provide parcel service which will cost $30 MXN pesos. We will not accept musical instruments or bulky packages.
- It is strictly prohibited smoke in the area, consume or sell drugs or/and being drunk during sound:check Xpo. Any violation may result in prohibiting admission to the show for the remaining days, as well as future sound:check Xpo editions.
- Badges are the property of sound:check Xpo and should not be transferable, duplicated and/or re-sold.
Show Floor Transaction Policy
- All purchase operations in cash, check or credit card, and their tax obligations are liability of the exhibitor and attendee. Only business orders for future delivery are promoted on show site.
Items or services for sale, for the purpose of displaying, showing or selling to a show buyer or exhibitor is strictly prohibited. The above is subject to confiscation if caught by sound:check Xpo staff or security and may result in prohibiting admission to the show for the remaining days, as well as future sound:check Xpo editions.
For questions please contact sound:check Xpo Organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org